Ever wondered what to do with your used candle tins?
Top ideas for recycling our candle tins
So you've bought one of our tinned candles? The English Garden candle maybe?
And you've enjoyed the aromatic, relaxing fragrance of essential oils... but now the candle is finished and you're left with the rose gold tin? If you're like me and you don't like waste - then you might like to re-use the tin in one of the following ways:
- Use it as a vase or a plant pot
- Use it to store your make up brushes
- It makes a great storage container for DIY items like nuts and bolts
- Store your cotton wool balls
- Store your pens and stationery
We'd love to hear some ways that you've re-used yours!